Posted by Barefoot Yoga on March 29, 2013
We’re excited to announce the winner of the Barefoot Yoga and PrAna Giveaway, celebrating inspiring yoga teachers!
Robyn L and her inspirational yoga teacher Barb!
Robyn says about Barb: “She was the first teacher I had who was totally accepting of everyone who walked in her class, and she was far from my first teacher ever.”
Thanks for sharing this Robyn and for entering the contest. We will be in touch by email to explain how you can redeem any one PrAna item of your choice for both you and your teacher.
We received many other wonderful answers to the question, “How has your yoga teacher inspired you?”
- Riki: “She has inspired me to to eat cleaner. From taking her classes and going on her retreat I have learned how to help stay calm during a stress inducing situation.“
- Savanna: “My teacher has inspired me to push safely beyond the limits I’ve placed on myself. Inspired me to live my life freely and bring that into my practice. Love of truth, light, and of peace <3“
- Barb: “She’s taught me that no matter what, when I practice yoga, everything will be okay, even at least for that hour and 15 minutes.“
- Aimee: “She always put an emphasis on letting go and having fun in the poses, and not trying so hard to get them perfectly right. I always thought it applied well to life, and to yoga.“
- Cynthia: “Hilarie inspires me daily through her dedication to the practice, deep and intuitive knowledge and wisdom, and the loving kindness she shows to each of her students. She is a yogi and guru, and she has helped transform my life.“
There are so many inspiring, brave, and kind yoga instructors out there, and we thank you for sharing your experiences with us!
Posted under Barefoot Yoga News